Monday, March 14, 2011

A New 'Do and Spoon Exploration...



Charlie is becoming more and more independent, so we figured it was time he learn how to feed himself with a spoon. This is a photo from his second attempt. I'm not sure how much of that yogurt ended up in his mouth, but he had fun with it and is getting better everyday.


Charlie had his first haircut tonight and these were the only shots I could get of him. This was after we realized that with Owen's first haircut we had documented the entire event with pictures and video. After tonight's haircut, we realized that maybe we should at least snap a few photos. Poor Charlie. How tough it is to be a second child!

Oh, and yes, he's still got that belly!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Charlie cracks me up! I love his haircut (and the belly). So funny about kid #2...I can imagine!

    ReplyDelete